Friday, August 26th, 2011 at 10:39 pm
Creating a flyer for your listings is quick and easy with Wise Agent. We have 27 different styles for you to choose from, and once created they can be printed or emailed. To begin, you will want to add the information about the property:
- Mouse over the Properties button at the top, and click on Add Property
- Type the address in the fields at the top, and fill out the bullet points section (TIP: the bullets should contain information about the home; number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features). Click Save when you are done.
- The page will refresh; scroll down to just below the green and blue bullet section, click the Add New Photo button.
- Browse for and upload each of your photos, and that’s it!
Now you are ready to create your flyer! Here’s what to do:
- Mouse over the Marketing button, and click on Print Flyers
- Select the style you would like to use (you can mouse over each example to see a larger version)
- At the bottom of the page, select the number of photos you want to use, whether you want to include your agent photo, and click Continue.
- That’s it! Wise Agent has combined the information from your Property and your Profile to create the flyer.
- Click Show Flyer to preview the flyer. If you want to change any part of it, just click on the corresponding link, for example, Headline, make your changes and click Continue.
The flyers you create will be stored on the property page within your account. If you want to find it later, just click on Properties, then the address of the property, and look just above the green and blue bullet section. You will see an icon with four links next to it – “view” (to open the flyer), “edit” (to edit the flyer), “send” (to email the flyer), and “delete” (to remove the flyer).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to hit the Contact Us button – we’re here for you! We also love to hear your comments and suggestions.
Friday, August 12th, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Forgetting to make an important call to a client or colleague will be a thing of the past when you utilize Wise Agent’s contact management tools. When you login to your account each day the, the Call List in the upper left corner of the Home Page is the first thing you see. Any past due calls will show in red, and today’s calls will appear in green. The Call List reminds you of what calls need to be made, and allows you to easily access the contact’s information so that you can keep detailed records of your interactions.
To assign a single client to the Call List:
- From the Client List, click on the name of the client. This will take you to their Summary page.
- Look for the gray “Call List Details” box. Select a date for the call, and make sure the box in front of the date is checked.
- Select the contact method (phone or email), the contact person (primary or spouse), and whether to flag it as important. You can also select a team member to assign the call to if you are utilizing the Inside Team Member functions.
- Click “Update Call List” and that’s it!
To assign multiple clients the Call List at once:
- From the Client List, check the box in front of the clients you wish to assign to the Call List.
- Look at the top left of the page. From the “Actions” drop-down menu, select “add to call list.”
- Select a “Next Call Date” and other options, click “Update Call List,” and you’re all set!
Now you have your clients assigned to the Call List! When you’re ready to make the call:
- On the Home page, look at the Call List in the upper left corner.
- Click on the cell phone icon to the right of the person’s name you wish to call.
- This will open that client’s Contact Notes. You will have their phone numbers, space to make notes about the call, and even schedule a follow up call if need be.
- Click the Add button, and that’s it!
MORE HELPFUL HINTS:
Only calls that are past due or due today will appear on the Home Page Call List. To see calls scheduled in the future, click the Master List link on the top of the Call List. If you are making a high volume of calls, you might consider using the dialing system we have integrated with, RE PhoneBurner (click the link for more information). You can also reschedule or delete calls if needed – just click on the date of the call from the Call List.
We love to hear from you! If you have any questions or suggestions, click the Contact Us button for a fast and friendly response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And don’t forget to check us out on Facebook or Twitter!