Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 8:23 pm
WiseAgent has Klout! We also have added Rank to allow you to track your clients influence and value, right from their client summary page.
Klout allows you to see a client’s true reach and referral value in the social media arena. How influential are they? Are they likely to share a good service experience?
Rank allows you to grade your overall experience with a client. A, B, C, D, or F; it’s that simple.
Take a minute to get to know these two features on the new WiseAgent client summary page layout. You can find the scores, or the prompt to add a score just beneath your client’s photo.
To connect WiseAgent with the client’s Klout score -
1. Click on “Edit Client” from the Client Summary page.
2. Under the main email address, click “add email”.
3. In the space to the left of the blue drop down arrow, type in “twitter” as a custom field name.
4. Enter your client’s twitter ID in the field to the right of that (without the @ symbol) and click “add”.
5. Click “save” on the Edit Client page.
6. You will be redirected to the Client Summary page, again, and the client’s Klout score will appear under their image.
Monday, September 19th, 2011 at 10:59 pm
In response to your suggestions and feedback, Wise Agent has updated the client summary page with a new, streamlined look. Now, when you navigate to the details of one of your clients, you will only see the information you currently have for that client, rather than wasted space for empty fields. This means less scrolling for you!
All the same functionality is still there, just in a more accessible place. Looking for a button that used to be on the Summary page? Now you will find those under the “Actions” menu at the very top. Looking to update your Next Call Date for that client? You will now find it under the “Call List Details” link at the bottom of the page.
We have also added some features to the client summary. Now, you can add a picture for your client directly from their social networking profile.
- Right-click on the picture on the client’s profile page and choose one of the following depending on your browser –select “Copy link location” in Firefox, select “Copy image URL” in Chrome, or select “Properties” in Internet Explorer and then highlight and copy the “Address(URL)
- Click on the default picture in Wise Agent on the Client Summary page which says “Click to add image”.
- Paste the URL on your clipboard into the field that says “Retrieve from Internet” then click “Get Image”.
- You will be redirected to the Client Summary page, again, and the image will be a part of that client’s information.
We hope you find these updates helpful when viewing your client’s information. Stay tuned for more details on some of the other great tools that are now available. If you have any questions or need help finding anything, please don’t hesitate to hit the Contact Us button!
Friday, September 2nd, 2011 at 7:03 pm
Emails are one of the easiest ways to stay in touch with your database. You want them to be attractive and professional, and Wise Agent’s got you covered! To begin, click on the Profile button. Make sure your information is correct and complete, including your company logo and agent photo. Next, you will need to decide if you want to use one of Wise Agent’s templates, create your own email signature, use an email branding that you already have designed, or purchase customized email stationery.
Wise Agent offers stock branding templates (available in different colors and styles) which will wrap around each email sent through your account. When creating your template, the photo, logo, and personal information will be pulled from your “Profile” page. Please follow these steps to create a template of your own:
- Scroll over the “Profile” button and click on “Email Branding”
- Now, click the “Wise Agent Templates” link. A pop-up window will open
- Select the template you wish to use. You may choose to customize it by adding and/or removing information.
- When complete, name the template and click “Save”
If you have a custom email branding from another program or web designer, you can simply email it to email@example.com and we will gladly assist you in saving it to your account.
We have also integrated with a company called emailStationery.com if you are interested in purchasing customized branding designed just for you. For more information on this option, you can check out this blog (with video!).
If you need help, don’t hesitate to hit the Contact Us button, we’re here to help!