First, make sure that your image or flyer is saved to your computer, and is in jpg format. If your flyer is in another format, such a PDF, you will first need to convert it to a jpg. You can do this with a photo editing program, such as Photoshop or Publisher. If you don’t have a photo editing program, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! You can email your image or flyer to email@example.com and we will gladly convert it for you.
Now that you have your jpg saved in the proper format, the next step is to upload it. Here’s how:
- Mouse over the Marketing button in the top menu bar, and click on “Images”
- Click Browse, find the image, and click Open
- Click Upload, and wait for the “Upload was successful” message
That will save the image/flyer to your “images” Image Folder. Next you’re ready to insert it to your email!
- From the top menu bar, click on Email
- Type your Subject, Salutation, and any text you would like to include in the message
- From the Image Folder drop-down menu, select “images” (the Image Folder menu is located directly under the “Attach File” button)
- Click in the body of your email so that your cursor is flashing where you would like the image to insert
- Click the “Insert/Edit Image” icon in the formatting toolbar above the message field. It looks like a gray mountain with a yellow sky. A new window will open
- Click Browse Server; another new window will open
- Click on the name of your flyer/image (the second extra window will then close automatically)
- Click OK – you should see your image insert into your email
- Lastly, select the clients you want to send to, and you’re all done!
Your emails will really stand out when you include images or flyers, and staying in front of your clients on a regular basis will help make sure that they think of you the next time they are in need of your services.
If you need help, remember to hit the Contact Us button to contact our customer service – we’re here for you day and night!