FAQ: How do you use the Call List?
To assign a single client to the Call List:
- From the Client List, click on the name of the client. This will take you to their Summary page.
- Look for the gray “Call List Details” box. Select a date for the call, and make sure the box in front of the date is checked.
- Select the contact method (phone or email), the contact person (primary or spouse), and whether to flag it as important. You can also select a team member to assign the call to if you are utilizing the Inside Team Member functions.
- Click “Update Call List” and that’s it!
To assign multiple clients the Call List at once:
- From the Client List, check the box in front of the clients you wish to assign to the Call List.
- Look at the top left of the page. From the “Actions” drop-down menu, select “add to call list.”
- Select a “Next Call Date” and other options, click “Update Call List,” and you’re all set!
Now you have your clients assigned to the Call List! When you’re ready to make the call:
- On the Home page, look at the Call List in the upper left corner.
- Click on the cell phone icon to the right of the person’s name you wish to call.
- This will open that client’s Contact Notes. You will have their phone numbers, space to make notes about the call, and even schedule a follow up call if need be.
- Click the Add button, and that’s it!
Only calls that are past due or due today will appear on the Home Page Call List. To see calls scheduled in the future, click the Master List link on the top of the Call List. If you are making a high volume of calls, you might consider using the dialing system we have integrated with, RE PhoneBurner (click the link for more information). You can also reschedule or delete calls if needed – just click on the date of the call from the Call List.
We love to hear from you! If you have any questions or suggestions, click the Contact Us button for a fast and friendly response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And don’t forget to check us out on Facebook or Twitter!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!