WiseAgent Has Klout!
Klout allows you to see a client’s true reach and referral value in the social media arena. How influential are they? Are they likely to share a good service experience?
Rank allows you to grade your overall experience with a client. A, B, C, D, or F; it’s that simple.
Take a minute to get to know these two features on the new WiseAgent client summary page layout. You can find the scores, or the prompt to add a score just beneath your client’s photo.
To connect WiseAgent with the client’s Klout score -
1. Click on “Edit Client” from the Client Summary page.
2. Under the main email address, click “add email”.
3. In the space to the left of the blue drop down arrow, type in “twitter” as a custom field name.
4. Enter your client’s twitter ID in the field to the right of that (without the @ symbol) and click “add”.
5. Click “save” on the Edit Client page.
6. You will be redirected to the Client Summary page, again, and the client’s Klout score will appear under their image.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!